Private lessons are an vital part of learning to dance as a couple or as an individual. You will be matched up with one of our fantastic teacher based on your needs and interests. Whether you want to learn to dance for social functions, to meet new people or even to perform or compete one day your private lesson teacher is your greatest resource.
There are 3 main elements to learning to dance. Private Lessons, Group Classes and Dance Parties.
Here are the advantages to private instruction.
- Schedule (we teach privates from 9am-10pm most days of the week)
- Pace (private lessons go at your pace whether it be fast or slow)
- Interest (we cover many popular dances in group lessons, but you may can try many different dances through your privates)
For a limited time your our first Private Lesson is only
Get started NOW!
CALL (502) 377-4859
"We would love to dance with you!" -David, Kelli, Michelle and Brian
Private lessons are really the most effective way to begin to learn to dance. Lessons can progress at a pace specific to the individual student. Dance Louisville offers professional, fun private instruction at an affordable price.
We offer discounts for teens to be able to take affordable private instruction. At Dance Louisville we have a real passion for introducing ballroom, swing and salsa dancing to as many young people as we can.
Please call (502) 377-4859 to inquire how your teen can get started!
Semi-Private Lessons start with 4 people.
Have a few friends interested in dancing? Can't make a group class because of a schedule conflict? Want to take a class with only your friends? Schedule your own Semi Private lessons for just your group!
Caution to new dancers! Be aware of intro packages that give away too much for free. Such as "5 lessons for $5" These are dance lessons designed as sales pitches. Our intro lesson is designed to teach you and allow you to experience our studio and get a feel for being a dancer at Dance Louisville.
General Rules for Private Dance Lessons
- Classes and lessons will begin and end promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please arrive 5 minutes in advance to make sure that you are ready to begin on time.
- Shoes with non sticky rubber soles are recommended. Dance shoes are best, but not required.
- Ladies please wear shoes that do not fall off your feet. Flip flops are not very good for dancing. Closed toe shoes are not a bad idea.
- Students must call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule a lesson. Other than for medical emergencies, lessons cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full rate.
3 Things dancing can do for you!
1. It can help a guy with the ladies!
Need we say more?
2. You can lose weight!
Our student and friend Jen lost over 100lbs. Her instructor Brian challenged her to dance 100min straight in celebration. SHE DID!
3. It can improve your relationship
We have lots of couples that really enjoy dancing together. Some couples have met for the first time right here at Dance Louisville!
What are you waiting for?
Get started now for only
Give us a call 377-4859